Matru Gaya Siddhpur

Email : info@matrugayasiddhpur.com
Contact : +91 70699 37367 | +91 92281 77262
'

Our Services

History Of Siddhpur

In the tenth century (943 AD), Mularaja, the founder of the Chaulukya dynasty, started constructing the Rudra Mahalaya Temple. On completion of the temple, around 1140 AD, Jayasimha Siddharaja consecrated it and established the town as his capital. He changed its name to Siddhpur, literally Siddhraj’s town. The temple was dismantled by an army under Almas Beg (Ulugh Khan) and Nusrat Khan sent by Alauddin Khalji in 1298–99.